Part Time Social Media Intern
Contractor Dynamics is a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Web Design, SEM, SEO and other web services for Construction Contractors. We’re currently seeking a Driven Social Media Intern to help with our internal marketing and also gain hands on experience from a fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a positive, take-on-anything, attitude.
Our goal is to become the leading construction marketing agency in the US, and we need your help to build a strong brand.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an A-Player. Someone dedicated to our mission who values quality, deadlines, and accountability. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy individual who’s ready to showoff their skills and become part of a growing Digital Marketing Agency.
- Work in our Asbury Park, NJ office
- Must be friendly, energetic, and extremely organized
- You’ll work directly with our internal teams learning hands on what a marketing agency does day-to-day
- We need some good energy and focus, so the ideal candidate is accountable and can commit to a part-time schedule.
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be accountable for sticking to deadlines
- Thoroughness – The ideal candidate will work carefully, double-check their work, and be able to spot mistakes before they happen
- Interested in working in a startup style environment, which means you’re ready for different kinds of tasks and challenges
- This will be a paid internship
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Killer skills with Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, etc.
- Be able to transfer your in-class knowledge to our day-to-day grind
- Work to help broaden our online presence and grow our brand
- Possess an upbeat and positive attitude
- Be able to work well within a team structure
- Have strong grammar and punctuation skills
Benefits of the Position & Other Details
- We move fast, and sometimes make mistakes. If you need a clear, annotated guideline and success map, then you probably won’t love it here. We prefer working with people with initiative that want clear goals, but the freedom to achieve them any way they prefer. We will work on goals and strategy together.
- If you’re hungry to learn, we’ll teach you anything we know about business and marketing. This position is as much about personal and professional growth as it is getting the work done.
- You should have a genuine interest in business and making a difference. You’re not just looking for a job; you’re looking to build and expand your skill set and be a key member of a growing team. You likely have an growth mindset, are looking for real experience, and generally enjoy this type of work.
This Sounds Awesome. How Do I Apply?
We’ll respond within 72 hours to set up an interview or to let you know that we’re not a good fit.
We’re looking for someone to begin by December 1, 2017.