Part Time Videographer Intern
Contractor Dynamics is a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Web Design, SEM, SEO and other web services for Contractors. We’re currently seeking a driven Videography Intern to help with our internal marketing and also gain hands on knowledge from a fast-growing Digital Marketing Agency. Our ideal candidate will be a self-starter with a positive, take on anything, attitude.
Our goal is to become the leading construction marketing agency in the US, and we need your help to build a strong brand.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an A-Player who is passionate about making videos that tell a story (think Gary V style). We need a creative mind who is ready to bring new ideas to the table and is excited to get the work started. We’re looking for someone dedicated to our mission who values quality, deadlines, and accountability. The ideal candidate will be a tech-savvy individual with prior videography and editing experience. This role could potentially transform into a full time position with the right candidate.
- Work in our Asbury Park, NJ office
- Must be friendly, energetic, and extremely organized
- You’ll work directly with our internal teams learning hands on what a marketing agency does day-to-day
- We need some good energy and focus, so the ideal candidate is accountable and can commit to a schedule.
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be accountable for sticking to deadlines
- Thoroughness – The ideal candidate will work carefully, double-check their work, and be able to spot mistakes before they happen
- Interested in working in a startup style environment, which means you’re ready for different kinds of tasks and challenges
- This will be a paid internship
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Create video content for internal marketing
- Assist with internal video and photoshoots
- Assist with client video and photoshoots
- Edit videos and snippets to create video content for marketing purposes
- Transfer your in-class knowledge to our Agency
- Assist with in-house marketing video ideas
- Edit videos with Adobe Creative Suite/Final Cut Pro, iMovie, our your weapon of choice
- Possess an upbeat and positive attitude
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Benefits of the Position & Other Details
- We move fast, and sometimes make mistakes. If you need a clear, annotated guideline and success map, then you probably won’t love it here. We prefer working with people with initiative that want clear goals, but the freedom to achieve them any way they prefer. We will work on goals and strategy together.
- If you’re hungry to learn, we’ll teach you anything we know about business and marketing. This position is as much about personal and professional growth as it is getting the work done.
- You should have a genuine interest in business and making a difference. You’re not just looking for a job; you’re looking to build and expand your skill set and be a key member of a growing team. You likely have an growth mindset, are looking for real experience, and generally enjoy this type of work.
This Sounds Awesome. How Do I Apply?
Complete the Application Form
We’ll respond within 72 hours to set up an interview or to let you know that we’re not a good fit.
We’re looking for someone to begin by December 15, 2017.