Are you looking to develop a valuable business skill set working with a growing company?
Are you a self-starter who takes ownership of your work?
We’re an Asbury Park NJ based digital marketing agency (more about us) looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, and we need your help to do it. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are seeking to build a valuable skill set, and be a key member of a growing team, this position may be for you.
You’ll work directly with our leadership team in planning and executing projects for Contractor Dynamics, working closely with our digital marketing team, learning a ton, and helping us develop the next level of our business. If you’re hungry to learn, and begin or further your entrepreneurial journey, we’d love to get to know you!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an A-Player . Someone dedicated to our mission and looking to grow professionally and personally.
From day one, you’re going to be thrown into the trenches of the business and expected to adapt quickly to whatever situation you may find yourself in.
No excuses. No surrender. Just hard work day in and day out.
What Will The Day to Day Look Like?
Building Facebook Campaigns – You will be working directly with our Account Manager Jackie to assist with building campaigns for our clients and for Contractor Dynamics – research, creative, writing ad copy, setting up ad accounts, setting up tracking codes, phone call tracking, notifications, and more.
Building Funnels – You’ll be mapping out strategies, funnels, building landing pages, testing, setting up automations, and refining our reporting.
Marketing – You’ll help market our business by executing on current marketing initiatives and developing new channels. You’ll be creating case studies, setting up and managing campaigns, tweaking our funnels, assisting in creating and promoting webinars, creating video content, and expanding our content marketing program.
Content Marketing – We’re building an industry-leading brand. Content marketing plays a big role, including creating guides, video blogging, guest blogging, and email marketing. Depending on your experience and skill set, you may be able to assist in this area.
Collaborating With a Growing Team – On a daily basis, you will be working with our team of writers, project managers, web strategists, designers, and programmers.
We’ll train you on a lot of this, but you do need to have experience being a practitioner with Facebook Advertising. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about learning and trying new things and who can adapt quickly.
- Full-time position – around 40 hrs / week
- Work Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Be able to follow our processes, and also create new ones where you see a need for improvement
- Be a self-starter and a problem solver. You won’t be micromanaged.
- Be ACCOUNTABLE for sticking to deadlines
Although not required, if you have knowledge and experience in one, some, or all of the following, it would be cool:
- Copy Writing
- Setting up Processes
Benefits of the Position & Other Details
- You’ll be an integral part of our growing company, so we’re looking for a minimum 6 month commitment. This could develop into a full-time position in Contractor Dynamics.
- We move fast, and sometimes make mistakes. If you need a clear, annotated guideline and success map, then you probably won’t love it here. We prefer working with people with initiative that want clear goals, but the freedom to achieve them any way they prefer. We will work on goals and strategy together.
- If you’re hungry to learn, you’ll learn a bunch of different skills related to business and marketing. This position is as much about personal and professional growth as it is getting the work done.
- You should have a genuine interest in business, learning, and marketing. You’re not just looking for a job; you’re looking to build a skill set and be a key member of a growing team. You likely have an entrepreneurial mindset, are looking for real experience, and generally enjoy this type of work.
$42 – 48,000 per year, depending on experience.
The more value you add, the bigger doors you’ll open. Our plan is for the right person to develop into a leader in our company.
This Sounds Awesome. How Do I Apply?
Send an email to email@example.com with a cover letter and resume.
We’ll respond within 72 hours to set up an interview or to let you know that we’re not a good fit.