Full-Time Account Manager
Are you looking to develop a valuable business skill set working with a growing company?
Are you a self-starter who takes ownership of your work?
We’re an Asbury Park NJ based digital marketing agency looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, and we need your help to do it. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are seeking to build a valuable skill set, and be a key member of a growing team, this position may be for you.
You’ll work directly with the owner in planning and executing projects for Contractor Dynamics, working closely with our digital marketing team, learning a ton, and helping us develop the next level of our business. If you’re hungry to learn, and begin or further your entrepreneurial journey, we’d love to get to know you!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an A-Player . Someone dedicated to our mission with no other side projects, distractions, or business interests.
From day one, you’re going to be thrown into the trenches of the business and expected to adapt quickly to whatever situation you may find yourself in.
No excuses. No surrender. Just hard work day in and day out.
What Will The Day to Day Look Like?
Account Management – You will be expected to speak with clients on a daily basis. It’s important to understand customer goals, challenges, timelines and budgets. You’ll be providing clients with monthly report calls and you’ll help create account strategies for clients. It’s your responsibility to speak with clients and ask them for material that could help their marketing efforts such as, videos, pictures, content etc. You need to be able to build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
Assisting With Project Management & Website Management – You will be working directly with our Account Manager Erin and our Operations Manager Jackie to assist with account and project management, including website project management, Facebook Advertising, SEO, and marketing strategy development and execution for our clients.
Marketing – You’ll help market our business by executing on current marketing initiatives and developing new channels. You’ll also help our customers market their business and create new strategies for our team to implement.
Content Marketing – We’re building an industry-leading brand. Content marketing plays a big role, including creating guides, video blogging, guest blogging, and email marketing.
Planning – We focus on quarterly goals and projects. You will play an integral role in developing a marketing calendar, managing schedules, and reporting on results.
Collaborating With a Distributed Team – On a daily basis, you will be working with our team of writers, project managers, web strategists, designers, and programmers.
We’ll train you on everything, so you don’t need a ton of technical knowledge. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about learning and trying new things and who can adapt quickly.
- Full time work throughout Monday-Friday daytime hours in our Asbury Park NJ office
- Some level of online business knowledge or experience will help
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Know your way around the Internet – social media, online research, etc.
- Be able to follow our processes, and also create new ones where you see a need for improvement
- Be a self-starter and a problem solver. You won’t be micromanaged.
- Be accountable for sticking to deadlines
Although not required, if you have knowledge and experience in one, some, or all of the following, it would be cool:
- Graphic Design (Adobe Suite or similar)
- Internet Marketing
- Setting up Processes
- Social Media
Benefits of the Position & Other Details
- You’ll be an integral part of our growing company, so we’re looking for a minimum 3 month commitment.
- We move fast, and sometimes make mistakes. If you need a clear, annotated guideline and success map, then you probably won’t love it here. We prefer working with people with initiative that want clear goals, but the freedom to achieve them any way they prefer. We will work on goals and strategy together.
- If you’re hungry to learn, you’ll learn a bunch of different skills related to business and marketing. This position is as much about personal and professional growth as it is getting the work done.
- You should have a genuine interest in business, learning, and marketing. You’re not just looking for a job; you’re looking to build a skill set and be a key member of a growing team. You likely have an entrepreneurial mindset, are looking for real experience, and generally enjoy this type of work.
This Sounds Awesome. How Do I Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
We’ll respond within 72 hours to set up an interview or to let you know that we’re not a good fit.