Full-Time Paid Search Manager
Contractor Dynamics is a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Web Design, SEM, SEO and other web services for Contractors. We’re currently seeking a detail-oriented PPC Manager to join our fast growing team. Our ideal candidate will be a an experienced self-starter with a positive, take on anything, attitude.
The right candidate will have a strong background with a proven track record of success. He/She should demonstrate strong skills in Facebook, Google, Bing and other advertising platforms.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an A-Player. Someone dedicated to our mission who values quality, deadlines, and accountability. From day one, you’re going to be thrown into the trenches of the business and expected to adapt quickly to whatever situation you may find yourself in.
No excuses. No surrender. Just hard work day in and day out.
- Full-time (about 40 hours per week; 9-5)
- Work in our Asbury Park, NJ office
- Must be friendly, energetic, and extremely organized
- You must have previous experience, previous agency experience is a plus
- You’ll work directly with our internal teams ensuring our clients are getting superior work
- We need your best energy and focus, so the ideal candidate is accountable and can commit to a schedule.
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be able to follow our processes, and also create new ones where you see a need for improvement
- Be a self-starter and a problem solver. You won’t be micromanaged
- Be accountable for sticking to deadlines
- Thoroughness – The ideal candidate will work carefully, double-check their work, and be able to spot mistakes before they happen
- Willing and able to provide references and to pass a Basic Background Check
- Interested in working in a startup style environment which means you’re ready for different kinds of tasks and challenges
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Adwords and Analytics Certified
- Masterful campaign creator
- Deep understanding of frequency, reach and Facebook ad inventory
- Perform daily Adwords and Facebook Business Manager Account Oversight
- Execute tests, analyze data, identify insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Provide weekly reporting and updates for paid search and social channels on all major KPIs, using all relevant analytics tools (AdWords, Facebook, Google Analytics)
- Stay up to date with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Provide strategic initiative recommendations for the larger marketing picture
- Create and implement campaigns for clients as well as for our internal marketing
- Manage budgets, make sure clients aren’t going far over or under their projected spend
- Report results to account manager and marketing team
- Be able to report findings to clients if needed
- Help with the overall marketing strategy for all clients
- Ability to work well within a team structure but also with a high level of autonomy
- 2+ years experience as a campaign manager
- Mastery of all basic SEM fundamentals
- Have strong grammar and punctuation skills
Not required but a plus
- Experience with Photoshop
- Agency Experience
- Knowledge/experience in the construction field
Benefits of the Position & Other Details
- We move fast, and sometimes make mistakes. If you need a clear, annotated guideline and success map, then you probably won’t love it here. We prefer working with people with initiative that want clear goals, but the freedom to achieve them any way they prefer. We will work on goals and strategy together.
- If you’re hungry to learn, we’ll teach you anything we know about business and marketing. This position is as much about personal and professional growth as it is getting the work done.
- You should have a genuine interest in business and making a difference. You’re not just looking to build your resume; you’re looking to build and expand your skill set and be a key member of a growing team. You likely have an growth mindset, are looking for real experience, and generally enjoy this type of work.
The targeted pay range for this job starts around $42 +/- depending on experience level and success.
You will be a W-2 employee. We do not currently offer benefits, although we are currently working to put that in place for all employees.
You will be evaluated quarterly and yearly. As your role and responsibility increases, so will the perks and benefits.
We are profitable and rapidly expanding. We’re also bootstrapped and retain full equity of our business.
The more value you provide, the more you’ll get paid and the bigger doors you’ll open.
This Sounds Awesome. How Do I Apply?
Complete the Application Form
We’ll respond within 72 hours to set up an interview or to let you know that we’re not a good fit.
We’re looking for someone to begin by December 1, 2017.