Full-Time WordPress Site Builder
Contractor Dynamics is a Digital Marketing Agency specializing in Web Design, SEM, SEO and other web services for Contractors. We’re currently seeking a detail-oriented Web Developer to join our Dev Team. Our ideal candidate will be a an experienced self-starter with a positive, take on anything, attitude.
The right candidate will have a strong background with a proven track record of success. He/She should demonstrate strong skills in wordpress, CSS, PHP etc. The right candidate will be able to provide previous work.
What We’re Looking For
We’re looking for an A-Player. Someone dedicated to our mission who values quality, deadlines, and accountability. From day one, you’re going to be thrown into the trenches of the business and expected to adapt quickly to whatever situation you may find yourself in.
No excuses. No surrender. Just hard work day in and day out.
- Full-time (about 40 hours per week; 9-5)
- Work in our Asbury Park, NJ office
- Must be friendly, energetic, and extremely organized
- You must have previous experience, previous agency experience is a plus
- You’ll work directly with our internal teams ensuring our clients are getting superior work
- We need your best energy and focus, so the ideal candidate is accountable and can commit to a schedule.
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Be able to follow our processes, and also create new ones where you see a need for improvement
- Be a self-starter and a problem solver. You won’t be micromanaged
- Be accountable for sticking to deadlines
- Thoroughness – The ideal candidate will work carefully, double-check their work, and be able to spot mistakes before they happen
- Willing and able to provide references and to pass a Basic Background Check
- Interested in working in a startup style environment which means you’re ready for different kinds of tasks and challenges
- Masterful WordPress designer
- Expert in CSS, PHP and backend development
- Experience and knowledge of SEO best practices
- Familiar with formal QA methodologies, processes and techniques
- Graphical sense of design, ability to take sketches and turn them into working UI
- Ability to work from concept through implementation
- Ability to work within UI framework
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc.
- 2+ years experience
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Ability to manipulate themes
- Work within current creative team to develop and maintain highly visibly stunning client websites
- Developing and supporting reuseable internal tools to support the design team
- Set up, manage, and configure hosting environments
- Launch website
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferable coding
- Maintain working knowledge of new development software, trends, and practices related to your responsibilities
- Understanding of “one click updates/uniform
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Benefits of the Position & Other Details
- We move fast, and sometimes make mistakes. If you need a clear, annotated guideline and success map, then you probably won’t love it here. We prefer working with people with initiative that want clear goals, but the freedom to achieve them any way they prefer. We will work on goals and strategy together.
- If you’re hungry to learn, we’ll teach you anything we know about business and marketing. This position is as much about personal and professional growth as it is getting the work done.
- You should have a genuine interest in business and making a difference. You’re not just looking for a job; you’re looking to build and expand your skill set and be a key member of a growing team. You likely have an growth mindset, are looking for real experience, and generally enjoy this type of work.
The targeted pay range for this job will be determined based on experience.
You will be a W-2 employee. We do not currently offer benefits, although we are currently working to put that in place for all employees.
You will be evaluated quarterly and yearly. As your role and responsibility increases, so will the perks and benefits.
We are profitable and rapidly expanding. We’re also bootstrapped and retain full equity of our business.
The more value you provide, the more you’ll get paid and the bigger doors you’ll open.
This Sounds Awesome. How Do I Apply?
Complete the Application Form
We’ll respond within 72 hours to set up an interview or to let you know that we’re not a good fit.
We’re looking for someone to begin early January 2018.