Are you looking to develop a valuable business skill set working with a growing company?
Are you a self-starter who takes ownership of your work?
We’re an Asbury Park NJ based digital marketing agency (more about us) looking to grow significantly over the next 12 months, and we need your help to do it. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset, are seeking to build a valuable skill set, and be a key member of a growing team, this position may be for you.
You’ll work directly with the owner in assisting with business development responsibilities and helping us develop the next level of our business. If you’re hungry to learn, and begin or further your entrepreneurial journey, we’d love to get to know you!
What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for an A-Player – someone with relevant experience and hungry to work hard, learn, and develop professionally and personally.
From day one, you’re going to be thrown into the trenches of the business and expected to adapt quickly to whatever situation you may find yourself in.
No excuses. No surrender. Just hard work day in and day out.
What Will The Day to Day Look Like?
Note: This is not a sales role. You will not be cold calling or cold emailing. You will be working with our existing inbound leads to qualify them and hand them off to our sales guy.
- Set up initial and follow up phone calls
- Pre-qualify inbound leads via phone and email
- Follow up with prospects via phone and email
- Send reminder and follow up emails
- Manage CRM
- Email correspondence with prospective clients
- Make customer satisfaction phone calls
- Review client contracts to verify they are completed
- Send invoices and coordinate client payments
- Provide data and reports to help sales manager
- Compile weekly and monthly reports
We’ll train you on a lot of this, but you do need to have experience in a sales-related role. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about learning and trying new things and who can adapt quickly.
- Part-time position – around 20 hrs / week
- Work Monday-Friday daytime hours
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to follow our processes, and also create new ones where you see a need for improvement
- Be a self-starter and a problem solver. You won’t be micromanaged.
- Be ACCOUNTABLE for sticking to deadlines
Benefits of the Position & Other Details
- You’ll be an integral part of our growing company, so we’re looking for a minimum 3 month commitment. This could develop into a full-time position in Contractor Dynamics.
- We move fast, and sometimes make mistakes. If you need a clear, annotated guideline and success map, then you probably won’t love it here. We prefer working with people with initiative that want clear goals, but the freedom to achieve them any way they prefer. We will work on goals and strategy together.
- If you’re hungry to learn, you’ll learn a bunch of different skills related to business and marketing. This position is as much about personal and professional growth as it is getting the work done.
- You should have a genuine interest in business, learning, and marketing. You’re not just looking for a job; you’re looking to build a skill set and be a key member of a growing team. You likely have an entrepreneurial mindset, are looking for real experience, and generally enjoy this type of work.
This is a part time position with a 90 day review period to potentially move to full time.
After 3 months, we will evaluate progress and there will be an opportunity for a pay increase and/or a steady salary as a W2 Employee.
The more valuable you prove yourself to be, the more you’ll get paid and the bigger doors you’ll open. Our plan is for the right person to develop into a full-time leader in our company.
This Sounds Awesome. How Do I Apply?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume.
We’ll respond within 72 hours to set up an interview or to let you know that we’re not a good fit.